No two customers are the same and our focus on 'getting people back to normal' is at the heart of what we do.
You will be responsible for assisting the Mobility and Insurance Manager, working closely as a team to maintain regulatory and insurance records for all relevant vehicles and/or incidents. Providing advice and guidance to internal/external stakeholders relating to mobility needs, planned projects and environmental aspirations.
Our Mobility and Insurance team also monitors and and maintains our inhouse fleet database, ensuring vehicles are legally compliant at all times assisting with business projects by capturing departmental requirements and dependencies to drive compliance to achieve and adhere by all company policy, regulatory and Health and Safety standards
We empower our people to go above and beyond in order to make the right decisions, delivering the best outcomes to our customers. Opportunities and progression available for those displaying the right capabilities and behaviours.Responsibilities
Qualifications Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
- Good business instincts.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Relationship building skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strategic planning abilities.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Technical Automotive Knowledge beneficial but not essential
- The ability to excel working as part of a team and individually.
- Experience within the fleet/transport or Accident Repair industries would be desirable but not essential
- 5x GCSEs C grade or equivalent to include Maths and English.
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- A competitive bonus scheme and annual performance based pay review
- Group income protection with access to a GP and medical advice 24 hours per day for yourself and your family
- Competitive employer matched pension contributions
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals - Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
- We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays, plus the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- 37.5 hours per week
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future. What next?
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days