There are 3 positions available for this role.
1. Central London
2. Central London, Berkshire
To install and maintain intelligent building systems that allow our clients to keep the people that rely on them safe from harm and secure their businesses future. Working across our three core service; Fire & Life Safety systems, Security systems, Building Energy Management systems.
Due to the rapid rate at which our client's and all of its affiliated brands are growing, we have a new requirements for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer to join our team, to install and commission systems for a selection of key accounts in your designated region.
The role will look after a select list of key accounts therefore the role will be varied and multi-disciplined
* Systems vary and range from Gent, Advanced, Notifier, Plan, ACT, Salto,Paxton, Texecom, Galaxy, Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Cortech, Axxonsoft, Milestone.
* The sites are all long-term prestigious contracts, so the works must be completed to the highest possible standard.
* Our Engineers are given time, support and resource to install and commission systems correctly, with extensive training provided to achieve expert status with our primary systems.
* You will be an integral part of the existing team, looking after several prestigious large-scale commercial sites, ranging across Hospitality, Healthcare, Heritage and Education sectors. Any works on larger systems will be completed with a minimum team of two, an Engineer and an Apprentice, to ensure that the work is completed safely and efficiently
* Our more experienced Engineers will be asked to support and mentor apprentice engineers who are at various stages of development.
* The Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title, for example sharing other office staff's workload during periods of leave and adapting to the business needs and requirement changes.
The post holder will liaise regularly with the Clients, Operations manager, Contract Manager(s) and all Engineers. The role is process orientated. The post holder will be working as part of a small team of engineers within an ISO accredited environment and will need to demonstrate a genuine capacity for process adherence and process improvement.
You will be a Fire Alarms expert across a range of different products and manufacturers, with at least 4 years' experience as a Fire and Security Engineer.
Electrically competent; Ideally with some formal training such as an electrical apprenticeship.
* Experience of Commissioning Systems
* Proven customer support experience
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Familiar with windows software systems and practices
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
* Excellent communication and presentation skills • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Industry Qualifications.
What we Offer
As part of the team you will have access to some great benefits including:
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Vehicle, Fuel card, company credit card, mobile phone, tablet & basic tools
* Life Assurance
* Paid Refer A Friend,
* 22 days holiday
* Development and progression opportunities