AL488: Fire & Security EngineerLocation: Reading, BerkshireSalary: 25k - 30k + Weekly Bonus + Company Car + OvertimeOverview:First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Fire & Security Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing Fire and Security Company with full training provided.The Engineer will be working for a variety of clients, delivering maintenance, efficient and cost-effective repairs and preventative maintenance on the client's products such as of Intruder, Fire, Access and CCTV systems.The bonus scheme is based on performance and attendance, but additional bonus can be earned by completing jobs under the allowed time or additional service visitsDuties and Responsibilities for the Fire & Security Engineer:
- To carry out maintenance and repairs of Intruder, Fire, Access and CCTV Systems.
- To ensure on site procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the Fire & Security Systems.
- To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub contractors associated with Fire & Security Systems aspects of installations.
- Manage workload and prioritise jobs appropriately
- To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- To undertake miscellaneous duties as requested by the Client.
- To take part in the on-call rota, this will contribute to your bonus also.
Skills and Qualifications for the Fire & Security Engineer:
- Must have Fire & Security Apprenticeship (or recognised equivalent).
- Must have Fire and Security experience.
- Health and Safety Training.
- Planning, Organising & Executing.
- Risk Management.
Benefits for the Fire & Security Engineer:
- Engineer performance focused bonus scheme with ample opportunity for overtime and extra bonus payments, therefore average earnings can be greatly increased by simply working harder with no upper limits imposed by the company.
- We provide a company vehicle which is fully financed along with mobile phone and company uniform and pension scheme.
Location: Reading, BerkshireSalary: 25k - 30k + Weekly Bonus + Company Car + Overtime