We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Financial Sales Consultant Apprentice role at Hamer and Hamer.
We're looking for a hardworking and personable team player to join Hamer & Hamer's Sales Team. The role is very rewarding and you have to be able to work in a high paced and target driven environment.
Hamer and Hamer are an international payments provider to corporate companies and private individuals across the UK and EU sectors. Their parent company CurrencyCloud, raised a $25 million investment from Google.
GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Bond Street station and Oxford Circus Station.
As the Financial Sales Consultant Apprentice, your role will be split between speaking and to banks/firms & reaching out to new clients that Hamer & Hamer may not be working with. Also, visiting the Moorgate office, and gaining on the exchange and trading boards, as part of your 20% off the job training.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Researching the market and targeting different sectors to call.
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers.
- Helping customers find the best Foreign Exchange (FX) currency rates which suit their needs.
- Having consultative conversations with prospects to qualify which currencies they’d like to purchase.
- Answering any incoming calls from prospects.
- Developing your own portfolio of potential clients as you grow, gaining an understanding of how fx works.
- Sending emails and marketing literature.
Working Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Training and future prospects
Business Foundation and Customer Success Intermediate. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Willing to learn or have an interest in understanding Foreign Exchange (FX).
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Works well as part of a team in a pressurised and multi-tasking environment