Facilities Management Supervisor Apprenticeship - Level 3£22,737 per annum pro rata37 hours per week, Monday to Friday18-month apprenticeship contract with consideration of permanent role on successful completion
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in facilities and workplace management. The Estates and Asset Management team at Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council deliver facilities and workplace management services to 18 sites that include over 100 properties in the operational and commercial property portfolio, these accommodate a variety private businesses and public sector clients.
Whilst working towards completing your level 3 facilities management supervisor apprenticeship, you will be working for the Operational Property Manager in Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council's Estates and Asset Management team, your tasks will include:
- Coordinating and delivering pre-planned and responsive property maintenance and repair services.
- Learning how to manage and develop our facilities management service desk to ensure planned and reactive maintenance works are effectively managed and our service level agreements are met.
- You will also learn how to effectively manage property compliance across the estate.
- You will also be assisting in drawing up specifications and managing minor property project works.
- Assisting with the management and supervision of cleaning, security, and caretaking services, along with overseeing maintenance contractors works.
In your role, you will assist in ensuring that high quality standards are maintained across our property portfolio to allow Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council to continue to deliver property services to its key public service partners and that all works undertaken meet our key performance indicators and statutory requirements.
The role is based at the Hinckley Hub and will involve regular site visits to other properties. Your apprenticeship will be an 18-month program delivered by Mercury Training Ltd. The apprenticeship being workplace based, with Microsoft Teams meetings and onsite visits from your appointed assessor.You will need to be motivated, organised, willing to learn new skills and be confident enough to contribute with new ideas. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and a successful appraisal of your performance, there will be consideration made for a permanent role as our Facilities Management Coordinator.
Closing date: 30 November 2023
Interview date:To be confirmed
We welcome applications from all the communityBenefits include flexible working options, generous pension scheme and annual leave plus bank holidaysReasonable workplace adjustments are considered for all roles