We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Executive Assistant Apprentice role at Benchmark Sport International.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to work for the CEO of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial group of brands and businesses specialising sport, entertainment and social development across the world. The EA will provide administrative support to the CEO in all aspects of their professional and personal life. This is a unique chance to join a very exciting and growing business where no two days are the same.
Benchmark Sport International is the holding company for a global network of brands and businesses that specialise in the development of sport-related networks in the business and social sector. The growth of the group has been driven by the importance that we attach to innovative thinking and our continuous investment in turning our ideas into tangible assets. Original idea creation ensures that we carve out niches in exciting and growing market sectors.
- IT literacy essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- GCSE Mathematics grade C-A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill.
- GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role
Location: the nearest station is Tottenham Court Road underground, London.
- Diary management – schedule meetings both internally and externally
- Meeting preparation – research, advance documentation preparing and bookings
- Client invitation management – including high profile/VIP clients and liaising with Event Managers
- Organise and manage international travel bookings i.e. flights and accommodation
- Assist with business expenses – collating receipts for company credit cards
- General office support when required
- Event support when required
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm
Training and Future Prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard training, 18 months, with WhiteHat. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and client facing
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Prioritise workload
- Flexibility to evolving workload
- Confident and assured
- Time management
- Upward management
- Focused and driven
- Team Player
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.