Events Marketing & Media Specialist GCS Agricentre
We have an opportunity for a self-motivated, disciplined person who has B2B marketing experience.
The successful candidate will be based at our headquarters near Dorchester in the stunning coastal county of Dorset and be responsible for the development, and deployment, of marketing material for all departments to our customers in a B2B material and digital environment.
You will need:
- Formal marketing training with supporting certification
- A proven track record in marketing
- High degree of computer literacy skills, especially within the digital tools arena - Facebook, Twitter, Tik-Tok and the statistical analytics thereof
- Good communication skills with honesty and integrity with the ability to interact with a team
- Collaborate with all departments to assist in the creation of and promotion of bespoke marketing campaigns and all other media opportunities.
- Prepared to work flexible hours to suit industry requirements
- Personal drive to succeed with a can do, must do attitude
- Pride in your personal appearance with an ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- The ability to
- Engage with the team and develop departmental marketing information within a given timeline
- Work to deadlines and work within annual budgets
- Demonstrate confidence and support to the team
- An understanding of agriculture would be a benefit but not essential
- A valid UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a financially stable company that stocks a large selection of Tractors from Case IH, handlers from Manitou and other quality brands of farming machinery.
For any successful applicants, we can also offer accommodation for those wishing to relocate from outside of the area.
As part of our vision for the future of agriculture we are also looking at apprenticeships and other training initiatives to create "in house trained staff" to progress our business and support the agricultural industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we offer an excellent employment package with additional group benefits and long-term career prospects.
If the above describes you and you are looking to develop yourself further, or would like to speak to someone in the first instance regarding this role, please contact Nick Sansom HR & Projects Manager at or via our Head Office .
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence - References may be required
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.