My client has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Trainer to join their team and be based in Chester or Nottingham. The successful Engineering Trainer will develop and deliver a range of engineering courses predominantly at Level 2 & 3 Apprenticeship. The Engineering Trainer must be flexible towards travel as you will be expected to deliver training at multiple sites which involves staying away overnight around 25% - 30% of the working year.
This is a fantastic career for a candidate with an electrical or mechanical engineering background with an interest in training offering the opportunity to work for a friendly and welcoming team with lots of potential for additional training and development.
Engineering Trainer Requirements:
- Educated to a minimum of level 3 in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Ideally have experience in a training capacity although full training can be given.
- Theoretical knowledge of engineering maths, engineering science and electrical or mechanical principles.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- IT literate.
- Hold full clean driving licence.
Engineering Trainer Benefits:
- Salary is circa £35,000.
- Monday to Friday - 37 hours with flexible working currently being introduced.
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Generous company contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance and life insurance.
- Hotel and food allowance provided whilst away from home.
NOTE - My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force