We are looking for new field engineering apprentices to join Miele in 2022!
Miele is a world leader in the production of premium domestic and commercial appliances. As current winners of the Domestic and General Total Excellence and Quality Award, we take immense pride, not only in the quality of our appliances but also reflecting that quality in our customer service and employee experience.
Since being founded in 1899 as a family company, Miele has followed its Immer Besser 'Forever Better' brand promise. This means: we will do all that we can to be "forever better" than our competitors and "forever better" than we already are.
As part of our commitment to be Immer Besser we are committed to developing world class engineers, to reflect the excellence of our brand in our customers’ homes and workplaces. We are looking for committed and passionate individuals to join us in 7 apprenticeship positions this year, which we will support through a comprehensive training programme, a structured career path and a respectful, developmental culture.
As part of our 24 month engineering apprenticeship programme, you will gain:
- Technical training, both in the field and at Birmingham Metropolitan College
- An experienced mentor, and investment in wider skills training (communication, sales)
- The opportunity to be awarded a Electrical and Electronic Servicing Apprenticeship Level 3 qualification
- Regular salary increases on completion of proficiency tests
- Upon successful completion of the course, transitioning to a permanent role as a Field Service Technician
What does the job of an Apprentice Field Service Technician entail:
- Meeting customer’s expectations of the Miele Brand by projecting a professional image and positive attitude towards the customer
- Gaining a thorough working knowledge of designated Miele appliances through completion of training modules to the required standards
- Delivering service that is compliant with current Health and Safety legislation
- Visiting customer premises with one of our experienced Field Service Technicians to fault diagnose and repair domestic or commercial appliances
- Liaising closely with the Miele Line Manager, External Tutor and Miele Mentor to ensure smooth progression through the Apprenticeship Scheme, including participation in development reviews
Maths and English GCSE grade C or above / grade 4 or above or equivalent qualifications.
A clean driving licence is required.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the nature of the role.
Desired skills & experience:
- Communication & Team working
- Problem solving and decision making
- Technical experience and IT proficiency
- Customer service experience
- Starting salary of £16,000 or £20,000 if based in London, based on a 40hr contract.
- Required to work 5 days per week out of a 6-day working week, Monday to Saturday, with a requirement to work one Saturday every 6 weeks.
- 21 weeks study at Birmingham Metropolitan College, with all travel and accommodation paid by Miele
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 7 Available: Candidates must live within 20m of below postcodes:
- 2 x Bristol (BS)
- 1 x North/North West London (N/NW)
- 1 x West London (W)
- 1 x London (inside M25)
- 1 x ME/TN
- 1 x Manchester