EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ELECTRONICS TEST GRADUATE POSITION IN HAYES, GREATER LONDON
Our client are experts in state of the art innovative radar technology across the air, land and sea! They are currently looking for an experienced Electronics Test Graduate to join their production team. You will have responsibility for all aspects of test engineering including fault diagnostics, production support and improvement. They are a conscientious business that are keen on developing their staff and have a long history of internal development.
Key Responsibilities for the Electronics Test Graduate in Hayes, Greater London
- Testing High Voltage Switch Mode Power Supplies and Travelling Wave Tubes having output voltages of up to 35kV.
- Ensure the product meets the test parameters for all test result specifications and create evaluation reports.
- Find failures to component level, identify the root cause and record findings accurately.
- Assist R&D with testing prototypes
Key Requirements for the Electronics Test Graduate in Hayes, Greater London
- Experience in working in an electronics or RF environment. Open to experienced Test Engineers or Graduates with a Degree in RF/Electronics/Physics.
- Security clearance required
- A good understanding of both analog and digital circuitry,
- Ideally some experience with high voltage power supply circuitry.
- Some experience in understanding documenting test processes and procedures.
25 days holiday
Contribution to Gym memberships
Semi-Flexible working hours
My client has a strong internal culture of teamwork and work-life balance. They value their employees and strive to create a positive, relaxed and enjoyable working environment.
If you're interested in the Electronics Test Graduate position based in Hayes, Greater London then APPLY NOW for more info.