Overview: Trainee Electrical Trainer
Are you Time Served Electrician who is looking for a career change? We are looking to speak with Level 3 qualified Electricians who wish to make the move into Education.
You will be delivering Electrical Installation apprenticeship qualifications for a well-established training provider, providing high quality Electrical training to apprentice learners.
Based at our learning centre in Plymouth, Monday to Friday, which includes 4 days teaching and 1 day preparation.
The successful applicant will have a genuine desire to move into a training role, enjoy working in a learning environment and passing on their skills and experience to the next generation. All Training will be provided by the employer.
The role of a Trainee Electrical Trainer:
- To deliver and coordinate the successful completion of all aspects of Electrical Installation qualifications delivered at a high-tech training facility (classroom-based delivery). Train learners towards agreed qualifications in line with relevant awarding body standards.
- Ensure the highest of standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews and target setting.
- Ensure all appropriate awarding body / funding body documentation is maintained and up to date.
Essential Experience: Trainee Electrical Trainer
- Minimum 5 years' relevant occupational experience as a time served electrician
- A desire to pass on knowledge and skills to the next generation
- Good communication and presentation skills
Qualifications & Competencies: Trainee Electrical Trainer
- Level 3 (or above) Electrician / Electrical Engineering qualification
Salary/Benefits: Trainee Electrical Trainer
- 33k- 35k starting salary
- Further development, training and qualifications fully funded and provided
- 37.5 hour working week
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm (30 mins lunch)
- 34 days annual leave (including BHs)