Early Years Lead Practitioner | Apprenticeship | Level 5 Qualification | 24 Month Contract | Waltham-Forest
Fantastic opportunity to gain a Level 5 qualification in Early Years Leadership on a paid apprenticeship that will last for 2 years.
The role would be suitable for experienced Early Years Practitioners looking to develop into a leadership role as well as newly qualified nursery practitioners looking to immediately develop their careers. It would also suit professionals from similar sectors with transferable skills that would like to develop a career in Early Years Leadership
- 2 year paid apprenticeship
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Upskill and develop the skills needed to be a successful Early Years Leader
- Work based learning within childcare settings across Waltham- Forest
- Programme of training workshops
- Highly Skilled mentorship throughout the apprenticeship
- Opportunity for Independent study
We expect high demand for these positions so please don't delay! If this Level 5 Early Years Apprenticeship sounds like something you would be interested in and you are living locally to Waltham-Forest then please send your CV immediately.