Job Role: Drama GraduateLocation: Havering
Salary: 70- 100 per day
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Type: Full-time
Are you a passionate and creative Drama Graduate eager to kick-start your career in education? Look no further! Our secondary schools in Havering are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Drama Graduates, bringing energy and excitement to the world of performing arts education.About the Role: Drama Graduate
As a Drama Graduate, you will have the opportunity to inspire students through the magic of theatre and performance. Your role will involve assisting drama teachers, leading workshops, and supporting extracurricular drama activities, all while fostering a love for the arts among students.Key Responsibilities: Drama Graduate
- Support drama teachers in delivering engaging and dynamic drama lessons.
- Lead small group activities and workshops to enhance students' acting skills and creativity.
- Assist in the organisation and execution of school productions and drama events.
- Provide feedback and encouragement to students to help them develop their confidence and performance abilities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a vibrant and inclusive drama curriculum.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Drama or a related field.
- Passion for drama education and a desire to inspire students through the performing arts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and adaptability to engage students of varying abilities and interests.
- Willingness to contribute to the extracurricular life of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for Drama Graduates to gain valuable experience in education and make a positive impact on the lives of students in Havering. If you have a passion for drama and possess the necessary qualifications and skills, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position.How to Apply:
To apply for the Drama Graduate position, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for drama education.Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection, and the successful applicant must satisfy all background safer recruitment checks, including an enhanced DBS on the update service.For more updates on the role, do not hesitate to contact Katie Gibson or apply at (url removed).