Moray Group are looking to grow their team by bringing in 3 new apprentices to the Aberdeen office following on from the success of last year s apprentices.
As demand for work grows within Moray Group, so does the opportunity to begin a successful career.
The role within the business will see the successful candidate complete an SCQF Level 6 in Digital Applications Support and then progress onto further training depending on the needs of the business at the time.
If you are looking for an apprenticeship with a business who are keen on individual development and offering chances, apply below to express your interest.
- Use of CRM System BDP for daily tasks
- Create reports using PowerBI for legal, financial and customer data
- Responding to enquiries from various channels such as property sites, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Dealing with the keys system KeyWatch (for properties we have on the market)
- Input, maintenance, and reporting of client contact & activity information from the relevant databases and for monitoring quality assurance processes
- Using online shared drives to store and retrieve information
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail services through Outlook
- Telephone & face-to-face client reception.
- Provision of relevant support to front-line staff through telephone contact with clients to confirm appointments or follow-up of non-attendees and reschedule.
- Provision of the day-to-day general clerical & administration support to various operational delivery teams including Litigation, Re-mortgages, Mortgages, HR, IT and Facilities
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
- Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite, with willingness to learn new software and systems
- Self-motivated and determined
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Salary £13,300 - £17,900 per annum
- Salary will be reviewed upon successful completion of apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Future Career Progression:
- To be discussed upon completion of the apprenticeship
"QA s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.