Working within our HR function the role of the Marketing & CSR Apprentice will be to promote our brand awareness across the business and the local area aiding our Recruitment & Retention and reputation in the community.
The role will require a goal-oriented, relationship builder who will focus on developing and implementing a variety of marketing strategies, including social media marketing in line with the Americold Communications strategy. In addition, the successful candidate will help define our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Strategy, deliver initiatives both internally and externally, whilst supporting day to day admin tasks.
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative on a mixture or reactive and proactive tasks.
- Confidence in using social media in a business environment.
- Excellent administration and time management ability.
- Due to location you will need access to your own vehicle.
- Confident communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with Colleagues and Partners at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to show initiative.
- Proactive learner
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support • Opportunities to progress • 28 days’ holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service and progression opportunities to a maximum of 33 days • Online retail discounts platform – Save money on anything from your weekly food shop to holidays! • Engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard. • Earn £1,000 by referring a friend to work with us.
Permanent Marketing position for right candidate.