Become a Digital Marketing Guru
The Youth Group’s purpose is to enable young people to thrive in today’s world by providing them access to jobs, skills and mentors. This will bring benefits to all aspects of their lives.
The Youth Group is the UK’s largest community of young people, providing them with tools to thrive in the world of work completely free of charge. How they do this is by providing youth-first services including ‘Get a Job’ and ‘Find a Mentor’ and ‘Start a Business’.
Everything that they do is focused around the young people they are serving and ensure communications have a ‘youth voice’ which is essential for engagement.
By providing young people with these services since November 2019, they've built a community of 1.7 million young people aged 18-30 and have supported over 90,000 young people to find meaningful work opportunities.
They have the mission to improve the odds for 2 million young people across the commonwealth led by Jack Parsons as the CEO, voted top 50 kindest leaders by The Financial Times; on track to becoming one of the best and most meaningful groups on the planet.
No day will be the same, you’ll be championed for your successes and appreciated for your failures as a lesson learnt, it’s a step forward.
The role will include a variety of different skills you will learn along with some exciting projects that will help you flip that duvet in the morning to help us help young people.
Join our fast-growing team of marketers
Learn how to be the best at social media
- Digital and creative campaigns
- Choose your projects
- Work on different ideas and solutions
There are two positions available; one working in the CEO's media team and the other within the Marketing department.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Creating and posting content on employers
- Updating the company’s social media platforms
- Growing your knowledge of the company’s brand and services throughout this
- Preparing, creating content and attending events and meetings
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
- Good time management skills
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to work as part of a team and to deadlines
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
Imagine having the freedom to work from anywhere with wi-fi, potentially overlooking some of the greatest landmarks in the world. Now feel the breeze as you work alongside us; pioneering the future of work; taking the next step.
- We have a relaxed dress-sense so feel free to turn up in your white Nikes and dark blue jeans.
- This is not your standard 9 to 5 or your Monday to Friday.
- You’ll love this. We have a culture where we trust each other.
- Wanna pop out with your friend at 10 o’clock on Tuesday? Be our guest. Or paint Auntie Pat’s garden fence. Don’t forget to send recommendation colours. We'll help you pick the right colour.
- The nuts and bolts of it is that we have a grown-up environment that helps you thrive but let’s you live your life. At the end of the day it is called long-life.
- There's a potential for a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship!