Are you looking to kick start your career in Digital Marketing with a supportive unique employer? If you have a passion for advertising, using social media platforms, and putting your creativity to work, then this role could be ideal for you.
PETA are proud to be working with Transparent Communications to support them with the recruitment and training of a new Digital Marketing Apprentice. The successful applicant will join the team and be based in Cosham, Portsmouth.Why choose an apprenticeship with Transparent Communications?
Transparent Communications are committed to providing an extensive programme of training to help apprentices to learn how to deliver first class Digital Marketing service. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and experience by working as a Transparent Communications apprentice. Training to be provided:
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be studying towards a level three Digital Marketing apprenticeship. This apprenticeship is 19 months in length and will involve ongoing onsite training and mentoring from the team at Transparent Communications combined with 19 days of off the job training at the PETA training centre in Cosham. About the role:
What will my new role involve?
Joining the team as a Digital Marketer you will learn how to:
- Design and writing promotional/informational emails
- Creating landing pages in our CMS (WordPress)
- Create marketing plans, apply for and claim marketing funds from manufacturers
- Create and post engaging content on social media platforms
- Write and post engaging or promotional content on our blog
- Speak with manufacturers to gain an understanding of current marketing goals
- Review website analytical data and identify trends or patterns for improvement
Could this be the ideal role for me? We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketer who would like to gain hands on experience.
About The Company
- A knowledge of Social Media and SEO would be beneficial
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mindset
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional skills equivalent
Transparent Communications is an IT and AV solutions provider, with vast experience of specifying and delivering solutions over the past 21 years.
We do a lot of work within the education sector but we are also members of Joscar and approved suppliers to global companies in the defence sector, having delivered over 1m worth of business to them over the past 3 years. The Ministry of Defence has also purchased from us on several occasions, with repeat orders going to several barracks / RAF bases throughout the UK. In addition to this, we've also supplied repeatedly into national government agencies and departments, including the Home Office, Crown Prosecution Service and US Embassy.Benefits:
- Holiday 20 days + bank holidays
- 3 permanent staff (longest serving 10 years)
- Training and development
- A good working environment