Your goal is to achieve online organic visibility for our customers within leading search engines, profitably, delivering a positive ROI for our clients and Venn. You will train throughout your apprenticeship to gain an understanding of our customers commercial drivers and build an SEO strategy that supports the wider business goals.
Ensuring best practice, innovation, and excellence across all activity – inclusive of strategy, planning, implementation, and reporting.
You will work with the SEO Manager to develop an SEO product that is market-leading in achieve exposure and growth for our clients.
Working with the wider team to make sure they understand the SEO objectives.
- Assist with Iidentifyingy, developing, and implementing SEO strategies that align with our customers commercial goals
- Regularly review the performance of the campaigns against the KPIs; monthly quarterly and annually
- Train on your Excellent working knowledge of SEO including elements of technical SEO, on page optimisation and link building/analysis
- Regularly review website content, landing pages, to ensure that content is optimised for search engines
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and liaise with the development and design team on any changes that need to happen
- Work closely with the content team to ensure that we create engaging and relevant content for our users, guided by keyword research and SEO best practice
- Review key client-facing documentation, reports and presentations to approve them before the team send to clients
- Assist with the successful migration and launch process for new website go-lives to ensure all SEO best standards are in place
- Supporting the Maintenance team with the website MOTs and making sure our auditing abilities are kept up-to-date
- Learn to Ttake ownership of the Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts to ensure that website data and traffic is being tracked accurately, and campaigns can be reported on accurately
- Stay up to date with any industry changes and lead knowledge sharing sessions within your team.
- Ability to brief other teams effectively, primarily content, paid, design and development
- Diligence in meeting agreed timescales & providing approved deliverables
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks based on client demands
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Proven experience excelling in a client facing role would be advantageous
- Presentation skills
- The ability to understand and interpret data
Basic knowledge of HTML
- Tech-savvy, organised, good communicator
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• 23 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays • Half day on your birthday • Team social events • Modern office with free parking • Standard contributory pension • Discounted onsite gym membership • Simply Health plan
We want to fast track your learning around all things digital and give you full exposure to the agency. During your employment, you will undertake the ground-breaking Apprentify Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship.