Are you interesting in taking your first steps into creating a career in digital marketing? Are you passionate about results and improving the performance of a website? At APWW Limited, we are looking for enthusiastic tech minded individuals who have a keen eye for detail and drive to help fix and improve websites.
We are looking for people who want to learn and grow with a leading digital marketing agency where hard work, dedication and a wiliness to learn and improve is rewarded.
Apprentice Technical SEO Specialist
- Work through a Technical SEO training plan to gain an understanding of SEO.
- Learn the basics of content optimisation
- Optimise HTML titles, meta descriptions & ALT text
- Audit websites to find and fix issues
- Use SEO tools such as SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Website Auditor, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Improve website's hierarchy and structure
- Create Technical SEO plans
- Identify user experience improvements
- Follow Google's latest algorithm updates
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- Good computer skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good Time Keeper
- Care about their work
- Wants to learn
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
• + Family team • + Amazing clients • + Regular staff events • + Team Rewards & Incentives • + Forward thinking company • + Modern office • + Progression opportunities • + Staff Rewards • + 28 Days Holiday • + Share your vision • + Remote working days available
Everyone currently working at APWW Limited including 1 of the managing directors started as an apprentice. The right candidates always have an opportunity a a full time position and in team promotions