This 30-month master’s degree apprenticeship programme is aimed at individuals without a technical background who want to kick-start their career in technology. Apprentices who successfully complete this programme will earn a fully funded MSc Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist (Applied Data Analytics) from BPP University.
In addition to obtaining a nationally recognised master’s degree, you will also gain invaluable work experience at Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting & technology company. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, innovation, project management, application and infrastructure development.
What’s in it for you
· Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
· Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
· Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively.
· Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups.
· Potential for permanent employment at the end of the programme subject to performance and business demand.
What we are looking for
· A 2:2 in any degree (or equivalent qualification) and grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English OR a minimum of 5 years’ military service at officer rank and grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English.
· A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
· Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days).