Flavours of Italy are looking for an eager individual to join their growing team as a Digital Administration Apprentice.
With over 20 years experience in their industry, they excel in delivering holidays abroad for their clients. They have used COVID restrictions as an opportunity to diverse their portfolio and now offer UK staycations and authentic online learning classes to their loyal customers.
As their Digital Administration Apprentice, you will provide support for customers. Flavours of Italy have supported 2 apprentices in the past so understand the commitment required to support you through your diploma.
You will be working for a fun, lively company who have supported 2 apprentices in the past.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Responsible for supporting the Customer Operations team with data entry on their CRM system (SugarCRM - don't worry, you will get full training on this) relating to all aspects of the holidays
- Responding to clients' basic queries either over the phone or via Microsoft Outlook
- Researching appropriate flight options (via the internet) for guests to meet group transfer in destination
- Taking bookings over the phones with guests with supervision from the team leader
- Perform quality checks and review loaded content on SugarCRM to prevent errors and inconsistencies
- Prepare and send supplier information for holidays including:
- Final passenger numbers and rooming lists
- Additional passenger bookings
- Airport transfer bookings
- Ad-hoc support to the customer operations team that may include travel and hosting at venues
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Great time management and able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi task
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- A passion for travel
- Salary - £NMW per age.
- Under 18 - £4.81. - £7,503.60
- 18-19 year old - £6.83. - £10,654.80
- Future Salary - You will be able to discuss your salary upon completion of your apprenticeship.
- Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well during your apprenticeship there may be opportunity for career progression
"QA s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.