Looking to progress a career in analysing data and project management? We have a great opportunity available for personal career progression, with scope for further promotion taking on responsibility for more of the professional services delivery across the business, and take on greater levels of responsibility.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to join The LCap Group and assist with utilising the product suite and become core actors in the business. The LCap Group are the leaders in leadership.
As LCap continues on its growth journey, we are looking to harness the power of our product suite to revolutionise the way in which leaders are evaluated and hired. Our aim is to bring a suite of innovative products to market that disrupt the way in which leadership teams in all businesses are understood and evaluated.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with both business practice and the Leadership Dynamics Team, and participating in and driving a weekly cadence of deliverables within their wider team
- Developing an expert knowledge in Leadership Dynamics and actively drive deployment of this capability across business development & service delivery.
- Using management information and project planning to anticipate and deliver work that drives timely commercial advantage.
- Assisting the practice with effective candidate identification and evaluation, using the Leadership Dynamics platform to deliver accelerated outcomes for their business practice.
- Assisting the practice in daily use of PACE, Leadership Dynamics, and the Talent product suite, driving greater self-service capability and knowledge across their colleagues.
We partner with our two leadership advisory businesses – Drax Executive & Rowan Group – to deliver these products and services into the marketplace, and are looking to commercialise Leadership Dynamics as a self-service software platform.
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
• Good analytical skills, with a desire to derive insight and action from data
• Good Microsoft Office skills (in particular PowerPoint and especially Excel)
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, project driven environment
• Good organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to articulate oneself and communicate with different stakeholders clearly and effectively
• Collaborative approach.
• Must be willing to commute to the office 1-2 days a week.
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Data Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you a distinct route into your career path and specialise in areas such as Data Architecture, collecting and cleansing data, produce performance dashboards and reports .
During the 15 months of training, you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across 11 carefully structured Modules covering the duties that are required as a Data Analyst:
- Identify data sources to meet the organisation's requirement, using evidence-based decision making to establish a rationale for inclusion and exclusion of various data sets and models
- Liaise with the client and/or colleagues from other areas of the organisation to establish reporting needs and deliver accurate information
- Collect, compile and, if needed, cleanse data, such as sales figures, Digital Twins etc. solving any problems that arise, to/from a range of internal and external systems.
- Produce performance dashboards and reports in the Visualisation and Model Building Phase
- Support the business by maintaining and developing reports for analysis to aid with decisions, and adhering to organisational policy/legislation
- Produce a range of standard and nonstandard statistical and data analysis reports in the Model Building phase
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Draw conclusions/Recommend appropriate response/Offer Guidance/Interpretation
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders, making recommendations
- Provide regular reports & analysis to different management/leadership teams, ensuring data is used and represented ethically in line with relevant legislation (e.g. GDPR, which incorporates Privacy by Design).
- Ensure data is appropriately stored and archived, in line with relevant legislation e.g. GDPR
- Practice continuous self-learning to keep up to date with technological developments to enhance relevant skills and take responsibility for own professional development
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Things to consider
- Flexible working - Starting salary between £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE) - Annual salary commensurate with experience - Annual bonus scheme of up to 30% of Salary + Pension - Employee package of flexible benefits provided through our partner vitality health - 25 days holiday per annum with an additional birth-holiday, and the ability to purchase additional holidays - Salary sacrifice scheme for cycling to work LCap is a high growth company committed to ensuring the benefits of success for the business are shared amongst all employees. As such, all FTE employees are invited to participate in the LCap Growth Fund. Everyone in the fund receives a minimum contribution of £200 per month for a maximum of 24 months. This contribution will then be multiplied in line with the valuation of LCap Group at the point of the company receiving external funding, which is presently targeted for early 2023.
Opportunity This is an opportunity to join a growing business that has large ambitions, and be part of a success story. It is also an opportunity for personal career progression, with scope for further promotion taking on responsibility for more of the professional services delivery across the business, and take on greater levels of responsibility. Development LCap is committed to innovation and research, and has a strong track record of backing our employees take up further study and development courses to progress themselves and our business aims. In the past 18 months this includes studies as varies as MBA, MSC in Occupational Psychology and the CFA. We welcome applicants who have ambitions in this regard that support both you and LCap.