Cyber Security Consultant: Azure Sentinel or Defender
Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £60k-£105k base + benefits package
Location offices to choose from: either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
Flexi Working Available
You will need to be fully UK Mobile as and when required.
We have been asked to assist in the recruitment for a number of Cyber Security Consultants at various levels of experience for our global consultancy client.
Our client is one of the industry leaders in testing services delivering across the public sector in the UK. They deliver a wide variety of projects across multiple technology platforms into numerous business areas. It is a fast paced and challenging environment to work within. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals who want to become part of their high performing teams.
You will be part of a team delivering Cybersecurity consultancy and solutions to various clients. Some of your assignments will involve the design and deployment of Azure Sentinel and Azure Defender for IoT (CyberX). This means you have knowledge and experience of delivering solutions that feature one or both these products.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients' Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our broader service offers where Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) have a part to play.
You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our capability in these and other areas of Cybersecurity continues to grow.
We are interested in seeing candidates with experience in any of these areas:
* Designing solutions to meet functional security requirements in Azure Sentinel
* Developing a deep understanding of how clients use, or would like to use, the Azure Sentinel platform and how they secure their use of Azure and M365 more generally
* Creating and reviewing architecture documents and other solution design documents for Azure Sentinel
* Installing and configuring Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Centre, Azure Defender for IoT (CyberX), and M365 security
* Developing and applying knowledge and awareness of Azure Defender for IoT
* Performing security analysis using Azure Sentinel
* Possibly configuring SPAN/RSPAN and applying other CCNA network skills
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. (phone number removed)).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy