2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: 3rd July 2022
Interviews: 25th July - 5th August 2022
Do you want to develop new skills, gain a qualification and build a career? An apprenticeship is a great way of gaining qualifications and workplace experience at the same time. And of course, on top of starting a great new career you will also 'earn while you learn'. As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will learn how to provide a specialist service to our customers, whilst Hyde fund your studies for a Level 3 qualification.
The Hyde Group is one of the UK's largest owners and developers of affordable housing, owning some 50,000 properties and having 100,000+ Customers.
Working in one of our offices, you'll learn key skills and begin an exciting career in housing with a supportive, fast-moving team that's regenerating neighbourhoods and creating new communities. As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will learn how to provide a specialist front line service to our customers via telephone, web & email.
We'll teach you how to:
* Provide a customer focused service by considering customers' needs and suggesting and implementing ways to improve current processes to increase satisfaction and minimise complaints
* Respond to tenancy or complaint related enquiries from customers
* Deal with customer queries in a polite and professional manner
* Prepare and provide accurate information to customers and other colleagues
* Optimise the use of all IT
* GCSE Grade C or above in Maths & English (if not, you are required to do the Functional skills alongside your course)
* Not already holding a Level 3 qualification for this apprenticeship
* Good communication skills
* Ability to find solutions to problems including overcoming obstacles put in the way
* Experience in working with customers in some capacity
What perks can you look forward to?
* A competitive salary
* 26 days' holiday
* Two paid volunteering days a year
* Pension and life assurance
* A great benefit package including retail discounts, gym discounts & Cycle2Work bike scheme
Diversity and Inclusion is integral to Hyde as a social business. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences and Hyde is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace, reflecting our customer profile where everyone is proud to be unique.
You can find more information about our apprenticeship schemes by visiting our careers webpage