Looking for a motivated and highly-focused candidate to join Rational FX's rapidly expanding team, as a Customer Service Advisor Apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing foreign exchange company and to develop a career in Customer Services.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
Rational Foreign Exchange is one of the fastest growing, independent, foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK, located in Canary Wharf, London.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: the nearest station is Canary Wharf DLR and underground, London.
The candidate will be responsible for 1st line customer support by effectively handling customer queries and requests, and identifying and resolving customer problems, right in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Provide 1st line customer support.
- Respond to RationalFX and Xendpay Customer Service queries.
- Answer incoming Customer Service calls and 'Contact Us' queries.
- Be the initial point of contact for complaints and complaints handling.
Working weekdays, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Training and future prospects
Business Foundation and Customer Success Intermediate level training with WhiteHat. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
- Customer service experience previously would be great. But if you genuinely care and want to help and love talking to people, that’s a great start.
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Tech-savvy – proficient in Microsoft Office, general IT skills, data capture experience to name a few areas.
- Basic understanding of financial industry regulations, in particular, the Anti-Money Laundering and Data Protection Acts.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Attention to detail.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.