The world of mobile is booming; we are all less reliant on fixed landlines and are gripped to the mobile services that allow us to connect with our friends, family, and sometimes our customers, on the go.
As a higher apprentice in Mobile Delivery, you will be working at the centre of the innovative and fast-paced mobile market. You will be responsible for providing a quality end-to-end service for a multitude of mobile network operators including EE, 3UK, Vodafone and Telefonica. Your organisation skills will be put to the test while you work across a range of exciting projects and programmes that focus on planning and integrating the 2G, 3G and 4G network for all mobile network operators across the UK. You will work at the heart of mobile innovation as you help to deliver the important roll out of 5G across the UK. You will be given real responsibility from the start as you work to balance cost efficiency while maintaining reliable and responsive Customer Service.
While on-programme, you will develop:
- An understanding of the booming UK Mobile network
- A broad knowledge of a variety of internal systems and you will become proficient across the Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder Management skills working with all the UK mobile network operators, external engineering contractors and other BT area’s including Technology and Openreach
- Communication skills as you share progress updates in a timely manner with customers and learn to manage complex queries and escalate as required
- An obsession with customers – you’ll need to know what they want and need, and ensure that you can proactively manage your workstack to deliver on time
- Change Management skills as you use Continuous Improvement Tools and Techniques to proactively improve processes for the customer, the business and yourself
- Knowledge of safe working practices to ensure appropriate procedure is followed when accidents occur
Manchester & Glasgow
Higher apprenticeship - You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) two A-Levels with a minimum of CC grades, including a STEM subject or equivalent. You’ll also need a minimum of five GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English Language and Maths.