We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is for a German-speaking Customer Experience Apprentice role at Eve Mattress.
As part of the Customer Services team, you’ll be reporting to the German Team Leader. Working on the CS help desk with a bright and bubbly team of characters, your main duties will include answering our customer’s enquiries via a range of channels, taking ownership of any escalated issues and finding the fastest resolution.
eve believes in the perfect start. With the aim of designing sleep products that are simply beautiful, and beautifully simple, eve promises a more energised morning and productive day thanks to the belief that every great day starts the night before.Founded in London, UK and established across Europe, eve’s ambition is to re-energize the tired sleep industry by offering a more convenient, customer-first service and superior products that don’t compromise quality for price.
- GCSE Mathematics grade C-A* (or 4-9).
- GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A* (or 4-9).
- Functional Skills level 2 in both Maths and English.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Camden Town Station, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Answering our customer’s enquirers via all channels such as phone, email, live chat and social media.
- Take ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with customer and logistics partners to ensure a fast resolution.
- Maintain a full understanding of the eve products to ensure top quality assistance for pre-sale enquires.
- Represent the brand. As the voice of eve, you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding customer experience is provided during the customer’s journey.
- Keeping customers informed of delivery updates, delays or stock shortages.
- Provide excellent after - sales service by processing return request in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaising with the operations team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates
- Ensuring that customer enquires are dealt with promptly and in line with the business service level agreements.
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.Perks of the job
- Bonus scheme – earn up to 10% of your salary
- Pension scheme (through the people’s pension)
- Vitality health insurance
- Complimentary mattress and pillow on completion of probation (3 months)
- Great discount for family and friends
- ½ days leave on your birthday – a little treat from us
For your wellbeing
- Flexible working
- Development opportunities
- 23 days annual leave
- 1 day’s leave for volunteering
- Working with the best colleagues
- Exercise classes and discounted gym memberships
Training and future prospects
- Business Administration Advanced Standard fast track.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English.
- Previous experience within a customer focused position with a genuine interest in helping customers
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Experience in retail and e-commerce is preferable, however not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to remain patient, calm and polite in difficult situations.
- Proactive and able to identify potential problems and solve them effectively
- Experience with Magento and Zendesk preferable but not essential
- Enjoy working in a busy, demanding and fast-paced environment, whilst remaining patient.