The award-winning Corporate Partnerships team at UNICEF UK secures and manages long term, multi-million-pound partnerships with major UK companies. Our vision is to be the partner of choice for the UK's leading companies, working hand in hand to put children and their futures at the heart of business. Never have we seen such a show of solidarity from our supporters to UNICEF's largest ever fundraising appeal to tackle the biggest health emergency
A typical day
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems and processes for the Corporate team, to ensure effective ways of working including: maintaining team rotas, coordinating team meetings, managing the Team inbox, and filtering queries effectively.
- Undertake project work as required, such as supporting with stewardship events, emergency support in activation in addition to organisation of travel when required and team away days.
- Support the Corporate Relations Team in delivering fundraising initiatives to maximise potential of partners, including assisting with event management and providing initial research on prospect plans for specific companies as requested.
- Develop expertise in Salesforce database with the aim of becoming the expert user in the team to flexibly support any ad-hoc requests and troubleshooting, submit due diligence requests, maintain existing and upload new contact records, and support the team to navigate the global and UNICEF UK system.
- Develop positive relationships with Database and Finance teams to act as main point of contact for all financial-related requests within the team, such as coding income, issuing transfers and wider coordination with global teams.
You must have
- GCSE English & Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Supporter driven and mission aligned
- Committed to children and their rights and motivated to work towards achieving a world that is fit for every child.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen. Communicates effectively with colleagues, including senior individuals, to manage expectations and push back where appropriate.
- Demonstrates patience and perseverance during setbacks and challenges.
Digital Business Accelerator Level 3
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Digital Business Accelerator apprenticeship, you can progress into further qualifications such as Level 4 Project Management, Software Engineering and Digital Marketing.
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible working hours
- Health cover
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community