This is an excellent route into the property industry and you will be supported as you complete your RICS APS qualifications.
Upon successful completion of this scheme, you could become a Property Surveyor which could lead to further career development opportunities such as Property Development and Commercial Revenue, using base experience as a surveyor in Management or Operational Property, to then move into Asset work.
What you’ll need:
- 5 GCSE’s A*-C/ grade 4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English language.
- + 3 A levels A*-C or equivalent
- To be 18 years old by 1 September 2019
We’re looking for people who have:
- An inquisitive mind
- Strong communication skills
- A creative approach to problem solving
What will I be doing?
In your first year, you’ll be working in Property Management. Afterwards, you will rotate through other property teams, where you’ll be working on projects from supporting tenants with their day-to-day enquiries to helping to build new homes for Londoners.
You’ll develop an understanding of the legislative knowledge necessary to succeed in Commercial Property, such as:
- Lease renewals
- Rent reviews
- Handling tenants
- On-the-ground applications for refits
During the course of your scheme, you will also be given a set of properties to manage and projects to run.