Salary: Starting from 28,350 per annum plus Veolia benefits
Programme Duration: 2 years
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone.
Through our graduate scheme you'll help us to achieve our purpose of Ecological Transformation and build a career we can be proud of. No matter what role you have, when you join us you can play a key role in achieving our vision, and we can make yours happen too.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment in small and big ways, and contribute towards our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you;
- 25 days of annual leave
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- 24-hour access to a virtual GP, 365 days a year, for you and family members in your household
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well-known retailers
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
During this programme, you'll gain valuable insight into our services and strategic projects and we'll help you to further develop your skills and knowledge so that you can succeed in your career. You'll also join our graduate network and receive our continued support throughout.
We're strong believers in continuous development here at Veolia and actively encourage and support everyone to keep going after you finish the programme.
What you'll be doing;
- Develop and maintain strong internal business relationships with Customer Experience, Sales and Operations Teams with a focus on customer service and business growth.
- Support and gain an understanding of the local sales process.
- Participate in Regional Sales Development.
- Attend regional team meetings.
- Providing Innovative Veolia solutions throughout customer tenders.
- Regional Account Innovation and project management support to our Regional commercial accounts.
- Serving business interests by focusing on successful customer retention and growth in line with business strategy and governance processes.
- Represent the interests of Veolia and promote the value of our strategic objectives.
This is a rotational role so a successful candidate will be required to travel and rotate between different contracts as a part of this role.
What we're looking for;
- Degree qualification in Business Management (to be achieved by September 2024)
- Full UK Driving licence
- High levels of written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confidence in the delivery of presentations.
- Good analytical skills and organisational skills
Before we can consider your application further, you'll need to complete a couple of short, gamified assessments. If you're successful following this, we'll then invite you to one of our virtual assessment days and a site visit.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We're proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
This accolade further demonstrates our commitment to our people and our actions in creating an environment where everyone can be their true selves and enjoy working at Veolia.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.