Position: CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator
Salary: £13-£16 p/h
We require a CNC Miller Setter/Operator to assist in our busy milling section. Our client are a professional Sub- Con precision machining company working within various sectors including aerospace, metrology, rheology, semi-conductor and oil & gas
As CNC Milling Engineer, you have:
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and operating milling machines.
- Experience in editing would be desirable.
- Experience using Fanuc(G-Code)controls to assist in running our milling section(desirable)
- Advantageous to have experience on OneCNC offline programming
- A good knowledge of cutting data is desirable to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in Turning would be advantageous.
- Experience working to ISO9001 standards
- Qualifications: Time served apprentice, Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering (level 3) or equivalent
39 hour working week (7.30am - 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am - 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available (Between 4-8 hours available most weeks) Pension and Life Insurance included
For more information, please contact Grady Izatt on or email
("miller" or "milling" or "CNC" or "machining" or "setter" or "operator")
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.