We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Client Services Adviser Apprentice role at The Currency Account.
As a Client Services Adviser Apprentice, you will be responsible for helping to provide a first class standard of service to clients and perform administrative duties. The role requires extensive client and front office liaison. Therefore, confident and professional communication skills are essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The Currency Account (TCA) is a simple, online multi-currency account, addressing all your foreign exchange needs. They provide currency at authentic rates, straight from the foreign exchange markets, free of any mark-ups, hidden fees or unfair charges.
- With TCA you can: Pay salaries and invoices, receive payments, transfer money.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- GCSE Mathematics grade C-A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill.
- GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near City Thameslink station and Blackfriars station, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times
- Listen and responds to customers’ needs and concerns
- Able to solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email and phone
- Turn exceptional customer service into customer acquisition
- Handle sensitive and complex support issues
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Date collection and currency exchange rate analysis
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Hours 9 am to 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Training and Future Prospects
- Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly motivated, welcome responsibility, take initiative and can deliver quality and excellence