A leading Scottish litigation firm with an on-going ambition to expand their business, seeks a Claims Administration Apprentice to help achieve these ambitions.
They are looking for a committed and passionate individual to deliver exceptional administrative and call handling support to clients. You will be working alongside lawyers and negotiators supporting them with various administrative functions.
Jackson Boyd are based in modern office accommodation in the city centre of Glasgow. They provide regular internal training for their staff, flexible working opportunities and operate a "dress for your day" policy.
From over 1,000 reviews of our service on Trustpilot, 99% of their clients rate them as "Excellent" or "Great".
Interested? Apply Today!
What does a typical day look like?
- Helping resolve client queries via telephone
- Live chat support
- Responding to client emails via Outlook
- Obtaining detailed and accurate statements and logging on system
- Sending email confirmation to our business partners
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable commitment to exceeding expectations and goals
- A passion for doing a quality job that will leave a lasting impression with clients
- Personal commitment to teamwork, integrity and success
- Salary - £11,000 per annum
- Future Salary - Will be discussed after completion
- 35 hours per week 1 hour lunch - Rotational shift - 9.00am- 5.00pm, 10am - 6pm & Midday to 8pm
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity of full-time permanent role
"QA s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.