Civil Graduate Engineer Chesterfield £25k - £30k
Here at AMB Recruitment Group, we are working with a client who is well-known in the Civil Engineering World. They have asked us to find them two graduate civil engineers to join their team to grow and learn with them.
As an Engineer, you will learn the key elements of working on a project. You will be involved in assisting with the technical delivery as well as managing aspects of time, cost, and quality. You will acquire technical, leadership, and project management skills and experience.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Responsibilities but not limited too:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Assisting with operational quality control including setting out and QA processes
- Planning and sequencing of operations
- Assist the Project Engineering team.
- Assist with developing construction methods.
- Assist with the preparation of briefings.
- Site reporting and monitoring of site progress
- Site inspections and survey
- Full UK Driving License
- To have an awareness of on-site health and safety risks/issues
- Good practical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be able to follow written and spoken instructions.
- To have good communication skills
- CSCS Card
- Maths and English at Level 4/C
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Death In Service
- Access to Online Rewards Platform with over 900 retailers
- Group income protection
- Working away allowance
- Uplift for working nights.
- To undertake other miscellaneous activities/project work deemed appropriate for the role of Civil Graduate Engineer support to assist with the efficient operation of the business.
- Deal with sensitive information with discretion, always maintaining confidentiality
If this is the opportunity for you then please don't hesitate to apply or alternatively please drop us an email or give us a call.
(phone number removed)