What you’ll need to apply
If everything above sounds great, take a look at what you’ll need to apply and get started:
You can apply for this apprenticeship if you have already achieved national 5 passes with grades A-C or equivalent. A national 5 pass in Maths in grades A-C or equivalent. A higher pass with grades A-C in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
What characteristics do we look out for?
Do you have what it takes to join us as an apprentice? We’re looking for individuals with the below characteristics, if you recognise these in yourself, then we’d like to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Professional, proactive and receptive to constructive advice and guidance
- Willing to learn new skills while being able to adapt them
- Aware of their limitations and when to seek help if needed
- Able to work independently when necessary
- Able to take responsibility and pride in their work
- Good at demonstrating a positive approach to problem solving
- Able to contribute to discussions as part of a team
- Able to take a responsible approach to health and safety