An amazing Apprenticeship opportunity has become available in the Windsor area!
If you're seeking the chance to flex your technical muscles within Technical Applications like Salesforce, then this Level 3 Apprenticeship that Remit Training is recruiting for with our client Golfbreaks, might be the one for you!
- Qualification: Level 3 Digital Support Technician
- Salary - £16,000pa to £18,000pa
- Location: SL4, Windsor
The team, you'll be joining is responsible for analysing, designing, building, and enhancing the business applications platform. (Primarily Salesforce) In this role, you will gain exposure to all areas of the business as you provide first-line support, assistance with strategic projects and deliver end-user training.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the Salesforce team to the global user base
- Ensuring that all requests are accurately logged and setting up and maintaining users
- Helping to preserve data integrity across their integrated systems
- Assisting with ongoing project tasks, including Salesforce deployments and testing
- Understand the business ecosystem as a whole
- Creating and maintaining salesforce-related documentation
- Communicating with Golfbreaks suppliers to support their integrated systems
- Nurturing personal development and applying your knowledge to the business environment
The MUST-HAVE skills...
- This role requires excellent attention to detail, organisation, prioritisation, and teamwork as well as strong communication skills.
- Being solution-focused and adaptable to change is also highly desirable.
- A passion for technology and the desire to develop within this field is a must!
- If you have an idea of what Salesforce is or have experienced this would be beneficial
Training to be Provided..
- Inhouse and Online Training over an 18 month period to complete and achieve the Level 3 Digital Support Technician
- Access to a Skills Trainer for monthly one to one sessions over Teams along with the potential for virtual group sessions with other Apprentices'
- Employer training and self-study elements included in the working week