Working in Middlesbrough's newest escape room, we are looking for someone to work alongside our branch manager to deliver a great service to our customers.
The role includes:
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times.
- Welcoming guests by greeting them, allocating and issuing rooms if not already allocated on booking.
- Answering calls.
- Assisting and answering any queries from guests in person, over the phone, via email and via social media.
- Booking reservations and identifying any specific requirements.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area and escape rooms by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supporting mailing campaigns.
- Communicate any feedback received from guests both positive and negative, responding to reviews where necessary.
- Providing PA support to the business directors
- Contributes to the team effort.
You will achieve a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration at level 3
Meets National apprenticeship wage
This is a full time role