We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Admin Apprentice role at Lawson Robb.
Lawson Robb has a team of dedicated, talented architects and designers and is a studio where such individuals can express their creativity and grow.
Lawson Robb is a leading global Interior Architecture and Design house, headquartered in London since 2003. We specialise in the highest quality residential and five-star-plus hospitality design for the world’s finest addresses.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Fulham Broadway station, London.
"We have developed longstanding relationships through a unique and unparalleled service and haute couture design. We are extremely proud of our talented and passionate team who create a truly special experience.
We live and breathe the pursuit of re-invention, function and beauty, and embrace of our clients’ individuality. We continuously source the world for emerging designers, new materials and techniques." - The Lawson Robb Experience.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, sending emails, filing, message-taking, sorting and distributing post, etc.
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from students, parents, staff, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with school policies and procedures.
- To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems as directed.
- To assist with the organisation of meetings and events, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made.
Working 9 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Enthusiastic and have an interest in working in a professional office environment
- Reliable, committed and punctual attitude
- Professional, organised and attention to detail
- Polite and professional telephone manner