We are looking for an apprentice Executive Support Officer to join our small team, supporting the Police and Crime Commissioner and Executive team. You will be studying for the Level 3 Business Administration qualification, whilst developing professional skills on the job. If you are someone who wants to develop great planning and organising skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and to use your problem-solving skills and IT skills, we would like to hear from you.
Please note - vocational qualifications or experience (as detailed in the job description) are not required for you to be considered for this apprenticeship role, however you will be required to have achieved a grade C / 4 or above in English and Maths, and have the ability to achieve the requirements as set out in the job description.
The role will include:
To provide a high quality support service to Chief Officer(s), in a manner which reflects the professional image required of the OPCC and which safeguards the PCC’s principles and reputation. In particular to:
- Manage the administrative support requirements of the Chief Officer(s)
- Manage the demand on time and proactively plan daily activity for the Chief Officer(s)
- Respond to communications as appropriate (verbal and written) on behalf of the Chief Officer(s)
- Brief the Chief Officer(s)
- Accompany the Chief Officer(s) at internal and external meetings and events.
For full details, please see the role profile available through the apply link.