My client provides high quality goods that are made by reputable brands that support ethical practices. They also have experience across the board to help find products to help all customer's needs. They have set up their own YouTube channel, constantly testing new products to broaden experiences and to show different ranks of products to ensure that the customer is able to find the best suitable product for them.
My client offers highly polished customer service experience and are now looking for a driven-orientated customer service apprentice to join their ever-growing friendly sales team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Gain a clear understanding of all products that are being sold within the company.
- Follow a set protocol in dealing with returns/warranty issues and will need to be fully aware of the consumer rights act.
- Respond to emails from customers regarding returns, warranty issues and specific product queries.
- Process of orders and to make sure that orders are dispatched correctly.
- Assist with order packing.
- Responsible for stock keeping and will need to ensure that all stock is booked correctly.
- Deal with customers requests such as custom orders, quotes, problem solving and problem management within a customer service function.
- Work with external customers as well as internal team members.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative streak with a keen eye for design.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Grade 4/C or above in Math's and English.
- Confident and mature telephone manner.
- Work on own initiative.
This role is supported by the Business administration apprenticeships standard level 3 delivered by Starting Off.