We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Channel Management Executive Apprentice role at Airsorted.
This Channel Management Executive’s role is to maintain and develop processes in the daily running of Multiple Platform operations.
Airsorted is the largest Airbnb property management service in the world. We believe that home-sharing is a force for good. We create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard training, with WhiteHat. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
Location: the nearest station is Farringdon underground, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
1. Growing supply of homes on multiple platforms
- Maintain the process of listings being built, approved, pushed to platforms and reviewed
- Ensure listings with availability are bookable on platforms, and ensure availability is correct
2. Maximising attractiveness of multiple platform listings
- Quality control check listings as they are pushed to platforms
- Monitor guest reviews; improve listings and pass on comments to Client Success
3. Increasing non-Airbnb booking revenue
- Improve the performance of properties with low occupancy on multiple platforms
- Monitor and reduce the rate of cancellations; ensure cancellations are being completed correctly, find reasons behind cancellations and reduce the need for them
4. Maintaining host satisfaction
- Manage ad-hoc customer requests or enquiries
- Categorising host feedback for product improvement
Working 9 am to 5 pm, weekdays.
- Excellent Channel Management Executives are methodical, accurate and astute. Operating in a new field for Airsorted, they have sound logic to reach the root cause of problems and can articulate these clearly and concisely.
- Channel Management Executives are excellent written communicators, near faultless in spelling and grammar, and tend towards perfectionism rather than creativity.
- They take ownership of the quality of the listings they create or oversee and take swift pragmatic steps to improve listing performance.
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.