Business Administration Apprentice
Our client now has an opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their busy team in London, SE1! Our client is an FCA regulated Foreign Exchange Brokerage.
Hours of Work: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Annual leave entitlement including Bank holidays: 20 plus Bank holidays
Business Administration ApprenticeDuties:
- Maximise the customer experience
- Conduct due diligence for the firm
- To support the business at the on-boarding stage of the client journey
- Be a super user within the administration team
- Comply with the firm's policies, procedures and controls when on-boarding and dealing with customers and colleagues
Alongside these duties, you will be working towards gaining a recognised Level 3 Business Administration qualification through your Apprenticeship.
No experience is needed for this role as this is an entry level position, however the successful candidates will have:
- GCSE A-C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- A desire to learn and develop
If you are looking to start a career in Administration, this is the perfect opportunity! Please apply now.