An excellent opportunity to work for a well-established business has become available.
We are looking someone who is committed and dedicated and wants to work in a professional office environment. You will be trained on the job and gain experiences to help you further develop your learning. There are various tasks and duties that come with an administration role, such as;
* Answering phone calls/transferring calls
* Filing incoming and outgoing mail
* Customer service/dealing with general enquiries
* Dealing with face to face customers and over the phone
* Ordering office supplies
* Entering basic data into a database
Apprenticeships provide both on-the-job and off-the-job training so that you can earn while you learn.
Full training will be given as well as support for Maths and English if required.
We also offer employability training to help with CV writing, applying for jobs and interview training.
No Previous Experience Needed
Job Type: Traineeship onto Apprenticeship 16 to 24 years old