- Handling all incoming enquiries via phone and email
- Logging all maintenance issues
- Tracking progress of maintenance works and producing regular reports
- Assisting with the day to day maintenance of the portfolio
- Answering any outstanding tenant queries
- Organising and coordinating internal refurbishment works
- Reporting urgent issues to Property Management team
- Circulating information to residents concerning management issues
- Maintaining an updated property file
- Assisting with day to day administration and Secretarial duties with the department
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports
- IT skills including Word, Excel skills would be ideal
- A commitment to providing customer service
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the Partners to meet the needs of business
- Self-motivated and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Extremely personable and well presented
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
The successful candidate will be looking to take the next step up in Property, with the opportunity to earn excellent levels of performance related pay and further their career within property.
The successful candidate can also go onto further training or into employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.