2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: 3rd July 2022
Interviews: 25th July - 5th August 2022
Do you want to develop new skills, gain a qualification and build a career? An apprenticeship is a great way of gaining qualifications and workplace experience at the same time. And of course, on top of starting a great new career you will also 'earn while you learn' studying for a Level 3 qualification.
The Hyde Group is one of the UK's largest owners and developers of affordable housing, owning some 50,000 properties and having 100,000+ Customers.
As a Business Admin Apprentice you could be working in Purchasing for the Property Services Division.
We'll teach you how to:
* Act as a point of contact to customers (internal or external), ensuring any requests, queries and problems are resolved in manner that improves overall customer satisfaction/experience.
* Manage letters, emails and other correspondence from customer.
* Organise meetings including scheduling meetings, preparation of papers, taking notes if required.
* Deal with invoicing.
* Provide support on team projects.
* GCSE Maths and English (if not, you are required to do the Functional Skills alongside your course)
* Good communication skills
* Passion about Technology
What perks can you look forward to?
* A competitive salary
* 26 days' holiday
* Two paid volunteering days a year
* A pension and life assurance
* A great benefit package including retail discounts, gym discounts & Cycle2Work bike scheme
Diversity and Inclusion is integral to Hyde as a social business. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences and Hyde is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace, reflecting our customer profile where everyone is proud to be unique.
You can find more information about our apprenticeship schemes by visiting our careers webpage