Our client now has an exciting opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their expanding team in Edgware!
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Business Admin Apprentice Duties:
- Filing for Temp applications & supporting documents.
- Ensure temps are always compliant by maintaining a record of the training certificates, DBS certificates & expiry dates etc and informing the temps accordingly.
- Write for references of potential applicants and follow up ensuring they are received in a timely manner.
- Setting up new temps on our systems and chasing for missing information.
- Receive and update weekly timesheets and check them for accuracy before posting to the computer drive for payroll.
- Keeping up to date on the deadlines and making the various lists necessary.
- Taking phone calls, photocopying.
- Creating new files.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Building relationships with temps.
- Training to book shifts for temps via email and phone.
- Manage archiving.
- General office maintenance.
Alongside these duties, you will be working towards gaining a Business Administration Level 3 Qualification through completing your Apprenticeship!
Business Administrator Requirements:
- Must be switched on.
- Good IT skills.
- Must be highly motivated and must be willing to take on responsibilities.
- Must be very efficient and be able to work to deadlines - and work under serious pressure.
- Must be able to prioritise workload and work meticulously.
- Be able to use their own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Operate openly and honestly with internal teams and clients; be consistent.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Able to communicate effectively and concisely.
About the Company:
Our client was set up in 2018 to offer temp and permanent staff to health and social care sector in London, Beds and Northampton.
They are part of a large recruitment group founded 61 years ago in the Midlands with branches all over the UK. The health and social care division was formed in 2001 and has gained an enviable reputation for excellence.
If you are keen to start your career in Administration, please click apply now!