To mentor and lead a team of skilled production operatives, while encouraging a collaborative working environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them. Ensuring your team produces quality repairs and adopts a "right first time" attitude. Delivering on promises made to our customers which ensure that they will be without their vehicles for the shortest possible time. Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction or process improvement using data driven decisions
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience in general production or automotive body repair environment
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to group and site key performance measures
- Embed a team working culture
- Able to identify the cause of issues and blockages, which interrupt the flow of work
- Completion of performance reviews and development
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- Employer matched pension contributions up to 7.5% (service dependent)
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals - Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
- We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days