Getting paid a good wage from day one. An industry-recognised qualification that will look impressive on your CV. And the opportunity to build an exciting career with one of the world’s leading banks.
Whichever way you look at it, a Santander Apprenticeship is not only a smart choice, it’s a rewarding one too.
What it's all about
In October you’ll join a close-knit, specialist team dedicated to preventing and combating financial crime. Financial crime is complex and serious. Often, it funds a wide range of criminal activities that put people’s lives at risk every day, including terrorist activities, human trafficking and arms dealing. So, this is a great opportunity to put your detective skills to good use and make a positive impact on the world at the same time.
What you’ll get out of it
- An induction course, giving you a solid foundation in Financial Crime
- Your Apprenticeship will be allocated and completed in our First Line Retail/Corporate, or Second Line Compliance Financial Crime teams.
- Industry recognised ICA certificate and advanced certificate in Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Chance to apply your knowledge in a number of areas across financial crime
- Opportunity to develop a career within financial crime (upon successful graduation)
- Ongoing support from your managers, including regular one-to-ones, development plans and constructive feedback
Where you’ll be working
You’ll be based at our head office in Milton Keynes.
What we’re looking for in you
- You would have completed and obtained your A level results prior to starting, achieving a minimum of 104 UCAS points or equivalent, or higher education qualifications
- Grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for details
- A passion to make a positive change in society
- An ability to build strong relationships and influence colleagues at all levels
- The confidence to share ideas and embrace new ways of working
Chances are you’ll know we’re a bank. But did you also know we’re part of one of the world’s leading financial services groups with 140 million customers worldwide? Or that to date we’ve invested over 98 million euros into training and developing our people?
That’s why Santander is an amazing place to start your career. Thanks to our size and scale, we can help you realise your biggest ambitions. Unlock your potential and set it free.
Note: Applications for this Apprenticeship open in January 2021