Automated Warehouse Engineering Apprentice 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
Year 1 Salary: 17,388.65 - 8.60 per hour (18-20 years old)
Year 2 salary (dependent on age): 17,388.65 - 8.60 per hour (18-20 years old) , 23,130.95 - 11.44 per hour (21-22)
As our next Automated Warehouse Engineer Apprentice, you'll be supporting the Engineering Team to ensure the continuous operation of the Warehouse cranes, conveyors, elevators, shuttle cars and Logistics Rail head. You will be required to understand the process and assist with organising and developing the upgrading of equipment and systems.
Encirc makes, fills, and distributes glass bottles and jars. We are market leaders in glass container design, manufacturing, bottling, and logistics solutions for the UK and Irish food and beverages industries. Our purpose is to deliver and uphold world-leading sustainable innovation, with great people and a great workplace collaborating on a great future.
The Key Requirements
- Must have GCSE's in English and Math's (Grade C or 4 and above)
- TTE will be the training provider for this Apprentice route, and acceptance will be based on successfully securing a place at TTE
Encirc produces more than 4 billion glass bottles and containers each year, many of which you'll find in your homes. In 2021, we created the world's most sustainable bottles, using 100% recycled glass. This is your chance to join a business that's striving to have zero emissions by 2030.
The Benefits and Perks
- Annual salary review
- Free onsite gym for all employees
- Enhance Reward Platform with 100s of discounts at restaurants and retailers
- Employee Well-being benefits
- Social Club
- Pension scheme
- Employer Funded Health cash plan for claiming back money on routine treatments
- Health Insurance Options
- Accident Insurance Options
- Professional Development Planning with onsite HR team
- An international organisation with plenty of opportunities
The Next Step
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV tailored to this job opportunity.
Encirc is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Every applicant will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or religion; you can expect to receive an update on your application within two working days.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.