Produce dimensional reports and strip inspections reports.
• Assemble/disassemble & rig/de-rig all units.
• Able to read detailed engineering drawings.
• Able to understand quality plans and procedures.
• Paint and preparing units for dispatch.
• Conduct Root cause analysis when required.
• Work within team and all cross functional teams to ensure contractual obligations are achieved Right First Time (RFT) and On Time In Full (OTIF).
• Conduct pressure testing on components and units whilst ensuring that the relevant documents are completed.
• Able to safely use air powered and electrical tools.
• Able to competently use measuring equipment.
To be successful in this position you must possess 4 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment utilising fitting skill, have recognised qualification in a mechanical discipline and be flexible in your approach to work. Time served craft apprenticeship and experience with rotating assemblies are desirable